New month! New Goals! Let’s get right to it!
Recap of January …
1. Complete five posts this month for the blog.
I’d like to do this in an effort to be more consistent with publishing content.
- I DID IT!!! FIVE POSTS IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY!!! I will definitely keep working on my ability to be consistent with posts!
2. Complete 80% of the tasks I write down in my planner each day…(excluding weekends).
Now I love my Erin Condren planner! I actually did a post on it which you can view by clicking here. The problem is that I write down my tasks, make it all pretty, and then accomplish nothing. Well that just has to stop!
- I have to say that I completed this goal as well! I got most of the things done that I wrote down which means that my planner is actually being used!
3. Complete homework assignments ahead of time.
It just makes sense to be prepared for class and avoid “Murphy’s Law”. lol
- I did well with this one for about two weeks into the semester. Going to have to push myself in the month of February to stay on top of all assignments!
4. Finish one book for leisure.
Never hurts to read a good piece of literature! It’s good for the brain!
- I did not finish a book and I do not believe that I will even attempt to finish the book I started.
1. Complete eight posts this month on the blog.
I want to see what consistency can bring me. I want to be more disciplined about blogging simply because I enjoy it!
2. Complete homework assignments ahead of time.
This will probably be an ongoing goal until the semester ends! I want an A in all of my courses!
3. Finish one book for leisure.
I was given a book by one of my SIC and I’d really like to sit down and read it. Let’s hope that this month I can do it!
4. Redo my About Me page.
I want to make sure that when you click on that tab you get a clear idea of what you will find on Sincerely, Nate!
Okay, ladies and gents that’s all I’ve got this month! What are your goals for the month? Yes, February is a short month but we can still get things done!