It’s important to practice healthy ways of keeping yourself content and encouraged about your personal journey in life! Below I’ve listed a few of my favorite techniques to do just that!
- Remain grateful for what you have. Take some time each and every day to make notice of all of the things that you are grateful for. Some choose to speak it aloud and other choose to write it out in a gratitude journal. Whatever your choice, just try it! You’ll notice that the more you say thank you the better you will feel.
- Keep your goals in front of you. People do this in many ways as well. Some use vision boards. Other use their social media profiles to keep hold of images and quotes that push them to be better. Whatever your method, the point is to keep the goal in your eye sight as much as possible. This will help you to focus all of your energy on the great things you desire to accomplish.
- Keep your thoughts and speech positive. It’s no secret that positive affirmations help to change the thought patterns of the mind. I suggest finding scriptures that directly relate to you and write them out and say them aloud minimum of once a day.
- Keep watch over your circle of influence. They say that the people you spend the most time with are a direct reflection of who you are. Check your “favorites” list to make sure that the people around you are healthy in mind and spirit because whether you want to acknowledge it or not their behavior affects you.
- Pray! In my post “Stop, Drop, Pray”, I talk about how prayer can change things. Give it a read to get a better understanding of how prayer works.
Hopefully these small tips are helpful to you. Remember to never give up! You are enough and you will succeed! Tell me, what do you do to keep encouraged?
P.S. A few more things…
- I am now a certified makeup artist *screams* and I’d love to have a beauty enhancement session with you! Email me at email@example.com with any questions!
- If you haven’t already make sure that you subscribe to my blog via email!!
- Check out my YouTube Channel and click the subscribe button! New videos will be up soon! (Any suggestions?)
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter and let’s connect!
- I now have a Tumblr and I love sharing pictures and reblogging other cool images so follow me there!
- Thank you so much for visiting!!!!